Wednesday, February 2, 2011

School is cool.

I had some wonderful little family members begin there schooling careers yesterday, i was long distance proud of them! Imagine the coolest kids you remember from your own years in school, well these little d.n.a combos of awesomeness would paint circles around them! these little joys have a bright future dominating the school yard! even if there Mum put iron on names on there collar! but all of this just made me miss going to school, i dont get back to the education grind for like another month and it totally blows! even if the government does give me $1000 bones for just showing up?? that education fund will be strategically siphoned towards an amazing overseas holiday.. YESSIR! but i just want to get back to making things, designing stuff... my mind is floaded with ideas, its like someone sand bagged my ears! im bursting to get back, weird for a human to admit hey?? i just want to doodle!! paint something... lets me loose with some scissors or something... just let me get crafty...

On a complete tangent... follow me with this one....
I want to create something called "THE TEXTA OF TRUTH" essentially imagine a thick black texta that is the LAW! have you ever been driving behind a car whose ridiculously unfunny bumper stickers piss you off so greatly that you need to give them the truth?? i feel that there choice is to place annoyingly gay stickers on there car, which somehow forces my eyes to be raped by there pathetic white trash humour?? so in turn, i should be allowed right of reply.. you know, free speech yardy yar... if im sitting behind them at lets say, a red light... i should be allowed within the law to get out and write a quick witted blister of truth on there cars boot as a simple form of payback to there annoying 5" X 2" stickers.... which they will be forced to read and realise im a million times funnier then the stickers that were paid for to annoy every road user in the local metropolis...

 
now enjoy my school stationary themed picture

No comments:

Post a Comment