Sunday, January 9, 2011

LUFFING THE LOVE RING

So i have nothing to write about, so i endevoured to design something to write about and by golly i did it kids!! I took a look into the relationship magic 8 ball and it said "no chance" of love, thats the kind of result i like!! but i was reading something the other day and i loved what it said.. i dont remember exactly so i will freestyle it but it went a little something like "true love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly" soooo i guess it got me thinking about relationships and i pressed 5 year fast forward and decided to design my own wedding ring (hopefully M.Kerr is on the rocks with O.Bloom in 5 years) anywhos... as per usual it is a dodge photoshop rendering of my finger masterpiece that shall adorn my finger one dawn (or dusk) in the future... i love the look of it, first and foremost cause it looks nothing like a wedding ring, but it will carry a whole lot of signifigance once/if created fo'reals which makes it feel more important to me!! Its a Head if your eyes are failing you, Meaning : Head of the family... so being that Bear Grylls provider for a clan of kiddies as well as ultra sexy wifey... On one side wall it will have "family man" embossed on it for the simple reason that once i am married im 100% commited to being the best father / husband / cool rocker walking the earth so again just a symbolic reminder of what i have entered myself into... (which won't be a worry cause again i must remind you of the rad sexiness of my wifey) but having a rock solid loving family unit is my only goal since i have never been part of one.... and on the other side it will have whatever my wifey's cute pet name is... hopefully its a short nickname i create for her so it will fit.. Only thing im undecided on it is to stay all gold or throw some bling on that bitch and wack some baguette or emerald cut dia-monty's in there?? im not fussed by bling, i would rather all money go towards a dominating honeymoon... either way just another thing that proves my awesomeness count is now 4 to your 0... sigh.. unlucky.... i also plan on designing my ladies ring cause i got game and some supremely eye watering ideas of awesome... anyway... end of the day i designed something to blog about....

1 comment: