Monday, February 7, 2011

Building Code: Q: What goes up?......

A: Has to be awesome....like my dream of housing in the branches of freedom... oh it seems like just yesterday i walked into bunnings and bought a pointlessly pathetic tomahawk to assist me in my dreams of completing a sky high treehouse... turns out my short attention span doomed this project from the beginning... i needed a work force of willing migrants and/or friends to band together to perform what would have been the most ultimate tree house creation this side of Avatar... oh and if your wondering.. my treehouse would have also been in 3 D... *2 minute sigh* R.I.P treehouse idea... maybe next summer? before its too warm and the threat of flames doesnt scare my working willingness out of perfoming your exotic creation on a sturdy and amazing tree base...

I now just wish to have a large backyard one day in my life... and maybe a son whose childishly and impressionable excitment would spur his father onto creating great things... everyone deserves a tree house... forget Happy Meals... i would sell my soul to have one of these epic tree houses for reals! now thats a deal... its like a shed for cool guys?? sheds are all beer this, my wifes annoying that... pass a spanner for this... blow the dust of off that... but treehouses are for the adventurous child who is yet to grow into his beer belly of depression.. treehouses all say, look at my amazing view... check out my couch and dartboard in the sky... look at this flying fox... lets fill water baloons and throw them at vistors/girls.... you just sit up there while the breeze whispers sweet nothings... 2nd *2 minute sigh*

Well... may you live in my heart until your built....



No comments:

Post a Comment