Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Best Of Series: My Imagination

If i was voted to be leader of something, ANYTHING! It would be a mistake, so dont forget that ok? I wouldnt do a good job, but in better news... imagine if this was what happened when you turned on the tap... HEAVEN! i swear i would have brushed my teeth a hell of alot more times when i was young instead of just pretending to please my Mother (totally used to walk into the bathroom, wet my toothbrush, sit on the bath for like 30 seconds, then walk out) anyway, back to the blogpost... now create this lolly luxury in the bathroom, have pictures of Ice Cube on ice cube machines, rid the world of Ed Hardy and shoot on sight anyone who likes Soccer and i think the world would be the perfect place yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment