Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Honey & the Moons

I feel like i need to re-explain things on my blog for the sheer fact i was off the radar for a minute and i choose to think you have forgotten all the things i have previously written here that without doubt spit polished your mind with amazement!? so, read back about marriage and honeymoon jazz and we will all be on the same page again yeah?? coolies... anyway, the only thing better then magic mushrooms right now is the thought of how incredible this honeymoon would be... like i know my married friends have all talk about how you only want bang bang on your honeymoon but sadly these pictures excite me more then sex?? wow i must be getting old or something.. i might need to fix that glitch in my mind... but until i download the update to fix that issue here are some amazing pictures of how i picture my honeymoon...







1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh this is like the most amazing thing i have ever seen! where is this? i want to live there.

    ReplyDelete