Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Outdoors = Fun

I'm just not sure followers.... just not too sure at all... some moments this pictures makes me want to grow a moustache... other times the Butterfly hits me with dreams of having 4 eyes and wondering what that would be like?? where the hell would i put 2 extra eyes anyway?? then it hits me with this strong desire to somehow play with glitter??? all of this goes through my mind with a simple peak at this picture! then the antenna things makes me think fossiled bugs at the beach?? so at the end of the day im just going to let you enjoy the refreshing tones of this 4 eyed fossiled face glittler puff known as a rad butterfly... the world is wonderful.. i should really get outside instead of blogging for your enjoyment!

No comments:

Post a Comment