Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mendoza Line


BARNEY: "A girl is allowed to be crazy as long as she is equally hot. Thus, if she's *this* crazy, she has to be *this* hot. You want the girl to be above this line. Also known as the 'Vickie Mendoza Diagonal'. This girl I dated. She played jump rope with that line. She'd shave her head, then lose 10 pounds. She'd stab me with a fork, then get a boob job." 

I love this theory.... but with 2011 being the year of the reacher.... i sometimes ponder to myself whilst im out and about how douche bag guys get nice girls and why nice guys *cough ME cough* get sucked into fruit loop girls... I recieved an email from a former acquaintence just last week revealing a whole load of blah blah blah... every word i read was like be drowned by a depressing person... it has bugged me for days now... i dont know why i have this level of frustration.... i should never have opened the email, i normally hit delete? I guess i have been in a happy place lately.. life is grand... i have never been happier or cooler or better at life in general.. yet 5 or 6 sentances from this person sends me off the deep end willing take stab myself... i guess i regret lots of things, dating the unmentionable person is the biggest regret... but i just dont know why nice people cant meet nice people and why all the trashy people who find joy in lowering everyone around them cant all just be herded into some vast wilderness and be fenced in to save them from communicating with the human species?? or just me in general... I wonder if fate will ever lurch into my life? but maybe thats a blog moment for a whole nother time....


No comments:

Post a Comment