Monday, November 1, 2010

R.I.P sadness...

I have a friend... who was sad but now is not... (there is nothing fondu cant fix bitches!!!) friends are important modes of socializing... something i hold the record of doing the least yet the best?? and this friend speaks of writing me a song / maybe a puppy in return for putting a smile on the dial?? well im tone deaf and prefer to crush on female singers yet rarely listen to them (Rihana & Beyonce im sorry, but my favourite recording artist is Jenny from the block... no not J.Lo... Jennifer love Hewitt) so im thinks-ing a Pug puppy should be coming my way soon enough... if the internet has made this possible then thankyou so much powerful keyboard with your word writing capabilities... and i think i got a snap shot of my pug delivery mobile... my little Snoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment