Friday, November 12, 2010

Max Awesomeness

Just got finished with school.

Time to follow my dreams.

My calling.

It's to be f-ing major.

To write about girls or something.

On the internet.

It’s what I was born to do.

The freshest of prophecies.

I am baby Moses.

Draped in Hill-Side chambray.

Floating down the Nile.

In a nautical rucksack.

Fulfilling my destiny.

This aint some noob pipe dream.

I’ve been in the game for a minute.

Going on 2 months.

A true OG.

Who learned from the greats.

Who studied the GOATs.

This aint gonna be some lame ass blog.

Nah, I’ma have the dopest writeups.

Based on some other dude’s writeups.

The dopest product reviews.

Based on some other dude’s purchases.

Breaking the dopest news.


To run the game you need to be the f-ing game.

Nah mean?

On some Pinnochio type shit.

I’m a real blogger.

My journey starts today.

Time to get noticed.
 
Catch me doing a buck 60 on my P.C.

Swerving through comments.
 
Catch me at parties.

Telling bitches I write for a living.

Catch me on Facebook.

Snagging my 30th follower.

Should tell my moms.

She’d be hella proud.

I’m a real blogger.

My journey starts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment