Thursday, November 4, 2010

75% awesome... 25% dreamer

I dont truely get down with fads... unless your talking the lolly... then im totally down with fads...

Im going to take the bold step and say i like my own style, its nauticool / hip hop juxtapozed onto my skinny white body... i love the grown up look of that country club swag the rich people rock, yet i also love the sneaker collecting fetish and caps that hip hop has... so im a cooler hybrid... best of both worlds... street cred bonus points on my yacht as i like to think of it..but my thing is i love having things no one else does... hence why im fussy about where i shop... it needs to be something boutique-E for me to have an interest... cause if i even see someone wearing the same shoes as me my day has failed... so each day is an event for me in my own little world... my o.c.d side love to colour co-ordinate... which is rare in the male world... i guess i just have on overall love of fashion... its my own niche that i can enjoy... the 25% dreaming comes into it when i wish i could lay claim to an amazing home... or car.. or pug... an accesory that would be my awesomeness into another stratosphere! (i dont like that boat shoes have come into "fashion" though... cause they weren't uber popular when i started getting on board... now metro loser are rockin them... the cheap nasty ones too... and it makes me very unhappy...) but that is a post for another day... either way... here is me in a dream snapshot...

No comments:

Post a Comment