Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Either my way or the HATHAWAY.






So, i just dont understand why i dig on this petal so much? recently she was on S.N.L showing of her sense of humour and charisma... i... i was speechless... she is rock solid sexy!!! plus she is hosting the Oscars next?? man i dont even know films she has been in? im her most pathetic fan ever but i feel opposites attract.. i know nothing about her, she knows nothing about me... we are both awesome... something in the universe will make us cross paths and when that moment occurs destiny will take over... meh... sounded cooler in my head... Miss Hathaway i wish i could amaze you with my Jake gills&hall looks...(how do you spell that guys name?) i heart you muchly... your smile and skin melts me then you go and be all brunette and you just know the way to my heart... welcome back to my blog... stalk me whenever your free from your busy schedule...

p.s im on holidays and i hear Thailand is nice this time of year??

edit: its been brought to my attention that this lady is a horrible and annoying actor, i hereby reserve all comments made today and in the past about Miss Hathaway until i view her "work" as my judgments are based solely on photoshoots...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so worried about your obsession with Anne Hathaway. Mainly because i really dont' like her. she annoys me more then any other actress in every movie she has ever been in. I do admit lately she has been looking prettier and doing some nice photoshoots and been in more daring movie roles. but still... i dunno... i want her to be quiet and sit in the dark.

    ReplyDelete