Friday, November 12, 2010

Gills behind my ears...










Not too many people know this about me... but i can breath under water... kinda dope hey? its something that i taught myself after many an hours research in the bath growing up... basically what you do is you put this straw like device into your mouth, its called a snorkel, and from there you can enjoy the wonderful wet world whilst retaining lung fulls of oxygen... the opportunities when one is going snorkelling are unbelievable!! its a whole new world, dont dare close you eyes... you can see some pretty amazing things down there.... a list of the few things i personally have seen are my friends fins whilst they kick infront of me, a dolphin, an octopus, other fish specimens and a whole host of random yet utterly enjoyable viewing pleasures... either way no matter what you do when the weathers warm, i highly advise you to act like a navy seal and invest in some snorkelling paraphernalia

No comments:

Post a Comment