Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fortressless.

The ballad of solo steez.
A G’d up Lucifer.
Banished from Heaven for stunting on Yahweh.
Exiled from the blogosphere.
Brought before the inquisition.
My charge?
It’s blasphemous how on point my shit is.
Deuces to the L.E.S.
Trading internet for open skies.
One last round of LOLZ and Mexican Cokes with the squad?
Nah.
No goodbyes this times.
So I’m on that solitary hustle.
That lonesome grind.
Getting my Treadwell on.
Status updates about savage ass grizzly bears to no followers.
Deuces to Yogi.
Living out of a rust rucksack.
And an olive drab parka.
Prolly start a Lookbook.nu for my shadow.
My silhouettes lookin’ all f-ing tasty.
Bear Grylls of the outdoor runway.
But lumberjacks dont need Jill.
This is the ballad of solo steez.
I am just a man.
Hiking somewhere outside of Hither Hills.
Searching for zen.
Build me a castle.
Structure for the ages.
Machu Picchu in the trees.
No girls allowed.
They only slow me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment