Thursday, December 2, 2010

Stay in school kids.

Lets face facts... cold hard real life stats... out of 10 im 11... out of 100 im also ridiculously perfect... its the Max Awesomeness culture... LIVIN THAT CHAUFFERED HIGH LIFE!! i keep it so gangsta, in life and at school.. so what happens when i write an essay about mormon culture?? a resounding success of literary magnifigance... 2000 words of un-adulturated and referenced perfection.... so when i saw my mark for it i nearly died / vomited / went to mormon heaven.... 96 %!! if that sh#t doesnt get me into heaven nothing will...i got gospel goose bumps i didnt believe i would ever see 96% written next to my name unless it was related to % of skin cancer / sunburn... but i straight up baptised my tutor with the exploration of the mormon world... i covered her in religious domination!! she feasted on the goodness that is my writing.. and for my mark i give her little thanks.. cause i rarely went to that class yet i owned her... bow down at your essay making God Curtin Uni... because the minions are under my power... GANGSTA POWER!

1 comment: