Sunday, December 12, 2010

Love at first sight?

It was a beautiful Saturday, not a cloud in the sky! weather was warm and my life had brought me to a dog beach with a friend and her best friend "man's best friend" Little was i to know that i would find my new best friend this wonderful day? I guess to explain the moment i would have to ask you to picture Pearl Harbour, think of a large amount of dog fighting occuring all around me, dogs running everywhere around me like planes circling the harbour either protecting or attacking, non stop action was surrounding me and the moment i let my guard down my laying down on the beach i was kamakazed by a submarine known as the "CHUG" this little missle made a bee-line towards me at a great rate of knots!! it was a dramatic moment that in an action movie would have some seriously epic soundtrack action flowing along with the moment... this little chugger-naunt attacked with swift grace that melted my heart in an instant! before i knew what happened the cutest happiest dog ever was chillin on my lap looking at me like a long lost homie, its like i had been M.I.A in his life and he was just so happy to see me?! everytime i think of him i can only smile, so im sorry about every pug post on this blog, they are all null and void... im 100% chug loving....

1 comment:

  1. What a joyous occasion.

    That Chug was so beautiful.

    Next hot mission - CHUG!!!!

    ReplyDelete