Wednesday, December 1, 2010

CAUTION: Slippery Mindhole

Thanks to a friend who once stated something about my mindhole i have always wondered what it was he was refering too?? cause my mind can be so numbingly blank then so hyperactivly amped on red cordial i often dont even know whats going to be thought or said... my mind is a creature living on its on whim... often funny or random.. mostly sheltered and quiet though just how it likes it... but it is a complex place of awesome.. here is a picture that clearly depicts my inner head workings, consider it a gift map if you ever feel like trying to read my mind... or... what you have just read was a whole load of crap to make it look like i made a substancial effort in this latest blog post just so i could add this really rad looking picture i just found... hmmm you decide... (i want to go to Water World or that place in Qld with the slides and stuff)

1 comment: