Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Oh You FANCY huh?

I often dream, whether it be by day or night my mind is open 24/7 to awesomeness. As a reward to myself for this my imagination and memory get together and offer amazingly wondergul processes of genius, some failues and others resounding triumphs! I will inform you quietly about 2 recent mind boggling moments that i will ask you not to share with others for the fear of them profiting on my creativity whilst dreaming.

Dream 1. I was in a suit, therefore clearly i meant nothing but business in this dream and i was dripping awesome over all others via my creative cerebellum! Whilst in this place which i shall not reveal i created a product that could change the world as you know it today, tomorrow and forever! In essence it was a piece of clear hubba bubba, so picture that if you will, but the special knack this clear chewie offered was that it "rehydrated" you, so you didnt need a drink ever! its application would be great for athletes, never being thirsty and not having to drink are an impecible marriage of genius for athletes or 3rd world countries!! (also when it lost taste it failed to be a drink any longer) and i thought of it before the asians... THE ASIANS!!! those dude waste money on robots... i make humans refuel and stay superior to robots!! BAZINGA! In the end i sold my idea for billions to someone else and my dream ended up having girls in it so clearly a success on all levels....

Dream 2. Again, involving girls of the attractive and unattainable in real life variety, this dream had me placed waking up in someone foriegn beds obviously showing me as some pimp one night stand playa!! (high 5's all round) well i went to the bathroom to rid myself of dragon breath so i could return back to bed and hit up 2nd base once more... but the joy of this dream was the creation of avacado toothpaste... screw mint flavour... avacado tastes great on anything and i can only presume that it would still be the case placed on the end of your oral-b medium bristle toothbrush??

Moral of this, Max Awesomeness is crazy rad... progress score this year. Max 3 You 0.... BURN! might celebrate my awesomeness with some expensive bubbly. (but no normal bubbly, im talking Gatorade stylin bubbly that makes me more enhanced then you once more)

No comments:

Post a Comment