Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Will you carry me???

I seem to think about engagments alot... dont really know why?? i dont particularly see myself getting married anytime soon... i guess i would like too... but as far as age and looks go im freakin glad i can make people laugh... cause im lagging! So dating is not an easy sport for someone as awesome as me.. anyway.. engagments are weird.. (yet i like them)... i guess the first reason is i have alot of ideas about what would make mine better then yours... its that type of competitive nature in me that makes me want to show off and get married.. so i guess thats not the right reason for time and eternity type action huh?? but i do look dapper in a suit if i do say so myself??

My engagment ideas range from the invites and the mountain of cool ideas i have for them... my knowlegde of diamonds and the cuts, clarities, colours and carats! the ideas of cool places to get married... even awesome ways to propose.. i got a list long enough to marry 100 girls... (now there is an option!) even having a rad cake or a reception type thing that goes off like a frog in a sock!



Hypothetical... right now if i had a girlfriend... who was the bee's knees.. and i was going to ask her to carry me...(Marry)... i would learn how to fly a hot air baloon... so that i could take her up up and away... and pop the question.... or.. well i guess its hard to make up my mind cause it would depend on the lady friend and her interests.. im good and remembering little details so i would engage in using one of them to blow her mind...then there is the honeymoon options.. im all secluded island.. but depends on time of year and the females interests once again...


Overall i guess being with someone scares me.. cause i  have seen so many crappy couples get married cause they got hot and sweaty together and figured marriage is the logical next step... and even if those people told me to my face they were now happily married i wouldnt believe them... there is nothing satisfying about settling... im a 100% loyal, loving, never going to cheat type of guy... but if i was stuck in a relationship as boring as i picture certain peoples i would be gone with the wind... happiness is such an important element for me.. so if by the end of my life comes and im not/never married.. it doesnt worry me.. but as long as im awesome and happy.. im good..








1 comment:

  1. you best think my union with my husband is awesome... BEST THINK IT MATEY!

    ReplyDelete