Saturday, October 23, 2010

I have an itch i want to scratch....

I really really really want a Dog... or even just a pet.... but im aiming for Dog... my basic thinking behind this is im never getting married or reproducing and as most sad loser people do they recieve love from animals in their lives (in a non-sexual gross way).... so whether it be a turtle or a peacock... a rat or a goldfish.. i want a pet.... i have always wanted an albino pug.... maybe because its God's greatest creation, second only to curvy girls... but pug's just rock and they snort and weeze and basically look grouse in a bandana!!! so i want one and want to call him/her "Snoop"... obviously so i can call him snoop dogg to be thuggy like his Daddy.... but i have a few other dog breads on my list as well... i wish i had a huge property to keep a doggy... i would give them smacko's or bones or whatever they wanted... life would be grand.... *sigh* who wants to buy me a Dog?


No comments:

Post a Comment