Sunday, October 24, 2010

Mobile Phones BLOW!

Now... im in a weird generation gap... im up to date but im not??
Basically i have a phone but never use it.. EVER! its an iphone too if that impresses you... (if that does impress you? your a douche!)
anyway.. i dont want to be contacted pretty much... it all stems from people always annoying me on my phone and never ending texts from people i hated.. i basically gave up and ditched the phone... then i went 2 years without one and survived perfectly fine... i have to this day never even bought a handset.. it has always been my employer buying me a phone..

But once every year i have to buy credit to keep my sim card alive.. (i think of it as my own tamagochi i have to feed once a year).. well i did it recently and people have started texting me but i cant for the life of me understand what the hell they are writing... they basically drop 92% of the letters of a word to shorten it.. therefore making it un-readable to me?? why?? spell you f#cking retards!!! spell the WHOLE word.. please... its not cool?? doesnt even look cool?? its dumb and i essentially cant wait for my credit to run out and another year of mobile hibernation to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment