Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why yes i would........... PSYCH!


So a girl in class was talking about Lindsay Lohan... talking about her party druggie perfect role model ways.. pretty big yawn-fest and they looked at me for some humourous input... so.... all i had was.. "well i would motorboat her?" probably not the nicest / politest / most gentlemanly thing to say... didnt mean it.. but cant take it back..
Well from there this girl in class went on to say blah blah blah im a stupid 18 y.o mole... well thats atleast what my ears heard until she said.. she wouldn't let you cause you have a Moustache! my instant reply without even thinking  back towards this girl was "well atleast i grew my mo' on purpose.. whats your excuse?" now that sentance i did not regret and my humourous input towards the group was both a success and a conversation killer...

P.S being a potty mouth isnt my normal modus operandi.. so i apologise... but it was funny...

No comments:

Post a Comment