Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Can i keep it?

Put your hand up if you have at one stage wanted a tattoo?? im not a fad following hipster... and i dont want to have a sleeve or a tramp stamp... a dolphin on my groin or a fairy on my ankle... a dragon on my shoulder or some barb wire around my bicep... and dont even get me started on that tribal shiz people are rockin in capital cities... (its tribal... not f-ing global!) anyway.. inking one's self for the purpose of being cool is not what i want.. but i do want something? i have thought of just getting a dot... to really be able to show off and say i got a TATT! or maybe a globe in my palm so i can say i have the whole world in my hand... (feel free to sing along at home)

Anyway.. i want something like this:

Look Famous,
Be Legendary,
Appear Complex,
Act Flirty,
Travel Light,
Seem a Dream,
Prove Real.

dont know where i would put it... but i would like it... written in a circle...

No comments:

Post a Comment