Saturday, October 30, 2010

Whats your favourite sport??


When i was young i had so much energy it was like i was running on red cordial... but like sand through the hour glass... the days of my life has slowed down and now i watch along on T.V.. which really bugs me... even though all my friends my age are injured for life and falling apart.. im still in pretty good nick... i often wonder how long it will last... i know i couldnt get fat if i tried... but how long will i be physically able to be 100% awesome?? either way it brings be to wonder what is the coolest sport ever to watch?? i know soccer is the "world" game but one day i will dedicate a whole blog post to a foul mouthed tirade towards soccer and my feelings of hatred that encompasses all involved... i basically refuse to even have friends who like soccer... but before i get to steamed over that here are my 2 favourite sports i like to watch... girls volleyball and ice hockey... (and basketball, but im out of cool pics)

No comments:

Post a Comment